We are the areas premier Healthcare Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have been providing these services throughout Massachusetts since 2002!
We are currently seeking a passionate and reliable Registered Nurses for reputable healthcare organizations in the Greater Boston Area! The ideal candidates must possess a valid RN license and have at least 1 year of experience with working in a hospital setting. We are looking for RNs with Dialysis experience, Cardiac Surgery, Neonatal ICU and Pediatrics ICU experience. Candidates must have the flexibility to work rotating day/night schedule, weekends and holidays.
RNs Benefits(Registered Nurses)
- Holiday differentials
- Overtime and Contracted positions available
- Competitive wages
- Health New England
- Delta Dental
- 401k Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
Responsibilities of the RNs (Registered Nurses)
- Plan and manage care delivery, treat patients, educate patients and their caregivers/families about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results.
- Administer treatments and medications.
- Help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate and supervise LVNs and HHAs in the delivery of patient care.
- Comply with agency, Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Interested candidates please contact Linda at (413) 583-8900 or visit our web site at www.excelnursingservices.com