We are the areas premier Healthcare Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have been providing these services throughout Massachusetts Since 2002!
We are currently seeking a passionate and reliable Traveling Registered Nurse for a hospital in the Nantucket, MA Area. Candidates must possess a valid RN license and at least 1 year of experience with working in a hospital setting. Must have the flexibility to work rotating day and night shifts and 8-12 hour long shifts.
RNs Benefits (Registered Nurses)
- Holiday differentials
- Overtime and Contracted positions available
- Competitive wages
- Health New England
- Delta Dental
- 401k Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Responsibilities of the RNs (Registered Nurses)
- Plan and manage care delivery, treat patients, educate patients and their caregivers/families about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results.
- Administer treatments and medications.
- Help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate and supervise LVNs and HHAs in the delivery of patient care.
- Comply with agency, Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Interested candidates please contact Linda at (413) 583-8900 or visit our web site at www.excelnursingservices.com