We are the areas premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have been providing these services throughout Western Massachusetts Since 2002!
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for multiple home care agencies all throughout the Greater Springfield Area. The ideal candidates must possess a valid LPN/RN license and have at least 1 year of experience with working in long-term facilities. Candidates must have the flexibility to work on any days during the week. This includes day/night shifts, weekends and holidays.
RNs and LPNs Benefits (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Full time, Part time & per-diem hours
- Flexible schedules- you work around YOUR schedule
- Holiday differentials
- Overtime and Contracted positions available
- Competitive wages
- Health New England
- Delta Dental
- 401k Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Responsibilities of the RNs and LPNs (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Plan and manage care delivery, treat patients, educate patients and their caregivers/families about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results.
- Administer treatments and medications.
- Help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate and supervise LVNs and HHAs in the delivery of patient care.
- Comply with agency, Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Interested candidates please call Linda (413) 583-8900 or visit our web site at www.excelnursingservices.com
|Job Category||LPN, Nursing, RN|