Immediately Hiring for CNAs!
Full Time, Part Time & Per-Diem Hours
We are the area’s premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have providing these services throughout Western Mass since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Are you the type who wants to help everyone? How does assisting patients AND nurses sound?
As a certified nursing assistant, you will act as your patient’s primary caregiver. You’ll aid them in daily activities like dressing, bathing, and toileting. You’ll also serve them meals, monitor their vital signs, and ensure they are comfortable and happy.
In addition to aiding patients, you’ll focus on making sure your location runs smoothly. You will be the conduit between your patient and medical staff. You’ll keep records of your patient and enter them into the system for your team to use for your patients to stay as comfortable and healthy as possible.
At Excel Nursing, you’ll get great benefits like,
- Part-time or full-time schedules
- Continued training
- Consistent work with proper compensation
- Health and dental
- Mileage pay
- A rewarding, worthwhile profession
There’s no time like today. Join our team now!
We have immediate work in facilities (hospitals, nursing homes, schools and more) available in the area
What are the benefits of working for a staffing agency and home care agency?
- Full benefits including Health New England, Delta Dental Insurance, 401K
- Flexible schedules- you work around YOUR schedule!!
- Competitive wages with shift and Holiday differentials
- Pay Cards or Direct Deposit Available
- Valid CNA Certification
- Valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
- Physical and PPD/TB test within the past 1 year required
- 1 year of working experience in home care or nursing home
To apply call our office, ask for Rachel
Excel Nursing and Home Care Services