Full Time, Part Time & Per-Diem Hours
We are the area’s premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have providing these services throughout Western Mass since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
At Excel Nursing, we want to place the best professionals in the right positions. We’re looking for eager, friendly, compassionate experts to fill roles as registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
In these positions, you will be focusing on providing care for patients either in hospitals or at the patients’ homes. So whether you need a rapid setting or desire a more personal workplace, we’ll place you where you belong.
No matter where you are, your tasks include monitoring patients’ health, administering medicines, and keeping records of your patients. With your team’s help, you’ll assess your patients’ conditions and alter their medication or begin a new health regimen, as needed. You might also have to educate their family about a number of processes or issues, or prep your patients for treatments. Regardless of what you do, you’ll get to know them better and focus on your number one task: making your patients comfortable and happy.
At Excel Nursing, you’ll get great benefits like,
- Part-time or full-time schedules
- Continued training
- Consistent work with proper compensation
- Health and dental
- Mileage pay
- A rewarding, worthwhile profession
There’s no time like today. Join our team now!
We have immediate work in facilities (hospitals, nursing homes, schools and more) available in the area
What are the benefits of working for a staffing agency and home care agency?
- Full benefits including Health New England, Delta Dental Insurance, 401K
- Flexible schedules- you work around YOUR schedule!!
- Competitive wages with shift and Holiday differentials
- Pay Cards or Direct Deposit Available
- Valid RN or LPN Certification
- Valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
- Physical and PPD/TB test within the past 1 year required
- 1 year of working experience in home care or nursing home
To apply call our office, ask for Rachel
Excel Nursing and Home Care Services