We are seeking caring nurses to join our team today!
Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem
We are the area’s premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have providing these services throughout Western Mass since 2002! We are currently growing and expanded to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Do you have a passion for helping people get back on their feet? Do you want to see patients recover and return to their daily activities?
Occupational therapists assist people in re-acclimating to the skills required for daily life and work. Potential clients include the elderly, children with developmental disabilities, and people with emotional problems. To ensure the best care for our patients, we’re looking for understanding, passionate, flexible, and eager individuals.
We understand the importance of the right professional in the right position. We empower you to build your expertise and provide your patients with the best experience possible. Be prepared to review a patient’s home and needs, create a treatment plan, demonstrate exercises, work with family members, and work with your team for recording and billing purposes.
At Excel Nursing, benefits include,
- Part-time or full-time schedules
- Continued training
- Consistent work with proper compensation
- Health and dental
- Mileage pay
- A rewarding, worthwhile profession
Why keep waiting?
Start improving your patients’ lives today!
We have immediate work available
- Western Massachusetts
We are hiring passionate, reliable and responsible occupational therapist to work in our home care positions immediately
- Great Barrington Areas
The Benefits of Working for a Home Care Agency
- You can work one to one with your patients
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits including Health New England, Delta Dental, Disability and 401k
Requirements for Interview
- Physical and TB done within the past year
- Valid occupational therapy license
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 2 years experience in home care or long term care facilities
- Oasis software experience a plus!
To apply call our office
Excel Nursing and Home Care Services
Telephone: (413)583-8900 to set up interview
|Job Category||Occupational Therapy|