Now Hiring RNs for Rehab and Acute Care Hospitals
We are the area’s premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have providing these services throughout Western Mass since 2002!
Full Time, Part Time & Per-Diem Hours
Currently seeking passionate, reliable and responsible RNs for Rehab and Acute Care Hospitals in the Springfield, Northampton, Pittsfield and Worcester MA area.
The ideal candidate will possess a Valid RN license and 1 year of nursing experience working in a Hospital, Rehab and/or Nursing Home.
OPTIONS! FLEXIBILITY! TOP PAY!
Benefits for the RNs (Registered Nurses):
- Salary: $54.00 to $62.00 /hour
- Full Benefits including Health New England, Delta Dental Insurance, 401K
- Full time, Part time & per-diem hours
- Flexible schedules- you work around YOUR schedule!
- Competitive wages with shift differentials
- Overtime pay and Holiday pay at time and a half also available!
- Pay cards or Direct Deposit available
Requirements for RNs (Registered Nurses)
- Valid RN License
- 1 year of nursing experience working in a Hospital, Rehab and/or
- Nursing Home
- Physical and PPD/TB test within the past 1 year is required
- Must have or be able to get BLS/CPR
- ACLS Certification a plus
Responsibilities for RNs (Registered Nurses)
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
We have immediate work available in all of Massachusetts. Towns that we have facilities (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools and more) include:
- Fall River
- Cape Cod
To apply call our office, ask for Rachel
Excel Nursing and Home Care Services
|Job Category||Nursing, RN|